Can you imagine a world where city life and ethical food go hand in hand?
In our rapidly urbanising UK population, we’re struggling to feed ourselves sustainably. From production to processing and distribution to disposal, our cities are littered with examples of how not to do it.
So how do we change the ways we think about produce, distribution and the way we feed ourselves in cities?
Impact Hub King’s Cross is offering a 12 month incubation programme that will support teams who have answers to these questions. The programme is nation-wide and open to groups passionate about creating sustainable food-related businesses that benefit communities they serve.
This special evening at Impact Hub Birmingham will take place simultaneously alongside events across the country in Bradford, Brighton, Cardiff, Coventry, Glasgow, Hull, Inverness, London and Manchester, creating space to share ideas about these important challenges, connect and share your work, and find out more about the opportunity as part of Feeding The City.
- Introduction and overview of the program Feeding The City
- Interactive exercise and instruction for the individual development of an Idea Core, consisting of the most important basic elements of an impact idea
- Feedback from peers and suggestions for the further development of your own idea
- Mutual acquaintance and exchange of ideas
- Important information about the application process and relevant criteria
Book your place now via eventbrite.
For more information on the Feeding The City programme click here.
Back to all Events